Tattoo Ideas for Girls: The three most common tattoo designs that girls generally like and get are flowers, butterflies and fairies. All of these tattoo designs are very feminine and look beautiful on the female body. But these are so common and you can find every woman wearing this. So, hey girls, it’ the time to take a different diversion which can make you a unique individual among others.
Here are some different tattoo ideas for girls apart from the common designs:
- In the first place donâ€™t take a hasty decision out of any temptation to get a tattoo design immediately. Take enough time to select the right tattoo design for you.
- If you are bored with the three common tattoos for women, then you can go wild and have a tattoo like Angelina Jolie’ Bengal Tiger which really looks dashing on her body.
- Designs that are a little more manly can also work well on girls if they are scaled down to the right size for your body. If you don’t want the design to look so harsh on your body, you can ask your tattoo artist to soften it a bit and give it more of a feminine touch.
- Celestial bodies such as stars or the moon can also look great on your body, if the design is stylized differently or if it is detailed and shaded.
- If you are looking for a smaller tattoo, you can always go with an insect. Insects look really great because they can either be done in a realistic style or they can be stylized to be more “cute.” Some insects that work really well as tattoos are spiders, ladybugs, bumblebees and dragonflies.
- Rose is the best-loved flower in Western culture. If you are really crazy about roses, then talk to your tattoo artist for a totally different design.
- Even you can try for Chinese, Japanese, Hindu, Tibetan, and Tribal tattoos for a great difference.
- Some feminine tattoo ideas for girls include flower, angel wings, fairy, star, butterfly, Celtic and Zodiac symbols, dolphin, rose, decorative crosses, koi fish and heart. Although traditional, these tattoo ideas are always unique by meaning to the person wearing them, and most tattoo artists are happy to create a one-of-a-kind design.
- Temporary tattoos can be a great help to you in choosing a permanent tattoo. Before you rush and get a tattoo, try a temporary tattoo. They will give you an opportunity to see how you look with a tattoo-and decide whether this is something that you want.
- See colors, shapes and symbols of tattoos that carry specific meanings; so that you can easily get an idea that best describes your personality. It would please you wearing something that is really meaningful and look good on you. It should make you smile when you look at it.
- Decide what you want your tattoo design to say about you, or what you want to say to the rest of the world with your tattoo.
Best Tattoo Location Ideas For Girls
Once you select your tattoo, choosing the location for the tattoo is the next step. Do you want to show off your tattoo? Do you want to hide your tattoo? Do you want to accentuate your curves? Based on these questions, you can choose a particular location. Here are a few tattoo location ideas for girls:
- Lower Back: Lower back is a popular place for a tattoo. It is a very feminine spot. It remains hidden, but you can flash it if you bend a little when wearing a low waist jeans.
- On the Back, near the shoulder: The left shoulder at the back is considered to be a femine side. You can hide it when you want to. You can show off the tattoo while wearing tank tops.
- Ankle: A small tattoo just above the ankle looks delicate. Much better if you have delicate ankles. You can cover this up by wearing socks
- Foot tattoos: Tiny tattoos on the foot, such as star foot tattoos can look cute. Wearing sandals or flip-flop reveals them. Wearing shoes can hide them
- Inner Wrist: Inner wrist tattoos are usually small and look cute. Wearing a bracelet or a watch can hide them.
- Upper arm: Upper arm tattoos are common, but look bold and attractive.
Tattoos on the hip, calves, bikini area are also popular. Before choosing a tattoo location, it is better to take a print out of the tattoo design and see if it fits properly. Your tattoo artist would also give you plenty of ideas. However, it is better to do your own research and come up with an idea which is close to your heart.